VACANCY INTERNSHIP ‘Back office’ FULL TIME
If you enjoy working at a small family business and prioritize customer service, BURKELY is the perfect place for you to further develop your skills in customer service, relationship management, and office-related tasks. Please send us your CV and cover letter to get in touch with us quickly. We look forward to hearing from you!
What will you do?
- Supporting colleagues in managing various mailboxes and the central calendar.
- Assisting B2B and B2C customers over the phone.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Welcoming customers and ensuring they feel welcome at all times.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date.
- Engaging in sales support activities, such as order processing and communicating delivery times.
- Managing the entire returns process from A to Z with your colleagues.
- Assisting with facility orders.
- Providing support on other departments if needed.
What do we expect from you?
- You are currently enrolled in a vocational education program in Commerce or as a Junior Account Manager.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge of German is a plus!
- You have an affinity for leather bags and accessories.
- You are independent, enthusiastic, presentable, and customer-oriented.
- You have commercial thinking skills.
- You have a positive mindset and are a true go-getter.
What to expect from us?
- Professional guidance
- Great and enthusiastic colleagues
- Ownership of your own responsibilities
- A diverse and educational internship experience
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a touch of Brabant’s coziness, including fun social gatherings and outings
- Internship compensation